Vool Shophouse Jl.Pengayoman 38B Makassar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksPortailPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

The Kooks (Review)

Go down 
PengirimMessage
indywerk
Admin
Admin
indywerk

Jumlah posting : 27
Registration date : 14.07.07

The Kooks (Review) Empty
PostSubyek: The Kooks (Review)   The Kooks (Review) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 1:46 pm

The Kooks, udah pernah denger lagu dari mereka?... hmmm british sih! but it's cool... The band formed at the Brighton Institute of Modern Music, where they were all students.
Luke Pritchard (Voc, Rhythm Guitar),
Max Rafferty (Bass),
Hugh Harris (Guitar) dan Paul Garred (Drum)
sekilas singel mereka yang judulnya "Naive" kedengeran seperti RHCP. riff riff gitar yang funk... but they stilll rock'n roll... influences the beatles, the kinks, jack johnson and of course the police...
mereka dah ngeluarin album debutnya yang pertama, Inside in/Inside Out diatas label virgin records (2006).
The Kooks (Review) 120px-KooksInsideInInsideOut

[b]The Kooks
yang ini jelas beda dengan the kooks yang ada sekitar pertengahan 90an, yaph band swedia yang sempat nelorin singel "Too Much Of Nothing" itu.

lagu-lagu mereka yang menurut gw asik, Naive my fave!, Oh Laa (and i promise this is cool!), You Dont Love Me, Sofa Song, She Moves in her own way... the last song is very the beatles i think Razz

overall... this album full of rock n roll... cheers
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://bedroomtalk.wordpress.com

The Kooks (Review)
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Vool Shophouse Jl.Pengayoman 38B Makassar :: Free Topic :: Music Head-
Navigasi: